The person’s departed forefathers /ancestors have not attained peace due to lack of religious rituals at the time of their death, a "Dosh" develop in their life, which is known as "Pitra Dosh". This is a very serious fault in their life & it should be rectified at the earliest by getting a puja known as "Pitra Dosh Nivaran Puja" performed.
Now a days it is seen that for want of a small family the couples go for abortions, which in turn creat AUT. This is more dangerous as the body is forciably killed before the soul can even perform the living rituals. ( BHRUN HATYA ) where by creating a Dosh.
It is further seen that unmarried girls go for abortions of unwanted pregnencies, which in turn creat a serious Dosh for which they pay later in life.
There is a long list of problems arising due to Pitra Dosh , a few are mentioned below :-
- There are problems in conceiving children, repeated miscarriages.
- Only girl child is conceived repeatedly.
- Children at home are falling sick repeatedly.
- There may be regular / repeated problems of unknown origin at the house/ business leading to acute frustration and skin ailments.
- There is a lack of peace & harmony in the house or business premises & we feel negative vibrations whenever we enter the house or the business premises.
- The over all growth of a person stop in spite of his or her best efforts.
N.B. :- If any of the above problems are haunting you, we suggest you to get this Pitra Dosh Nivaran Atharva Rituals performed at the earliest at your place or in our Hindu Temple of Ohio immediately..
a) When a person visits Temples, Dargah, Gurudwara and Church they ask some Maanat and promise some Prasad etc. for the solution of their problems but in due course of time when their desire fulfils they do not turn up for what they had promised to offer to the said Heavenly Powers.This is one of the cause of Diety Dosh.
b) It is further seen that in every family worship of Kul Devi (Family God) & Kul Devta (Family Goddess) is done but the next generations do not continue the tradition of worship. Again this creates Diety Dosh and is the cause of many problems in their life and the family does not succeed in their life. Some times they suffer from diseases, at the other time they incur heavy monetary and social losses.
There is a long list of problems arising due to this Deity Dosh,a few are mentiond below:-
- The overall growth of a person stops in spite of his or her best efforts.
- There may be regular / repeated problems of unknown origin at the house/ business leading to acute frustration.
- There are problems in conceiving children, repeated miscarriages or the children at home are falling sick repeatedly.
When a person acquires a new property, may it be a house or a business premises it contains some invisible powers they may be negative or positive. If the powers are positive they bring good results but if the powers are negative they start giving bad results. Now this is known as STHAN DOSH. These problems are also caused by the Deity or Evil spirits that maintain their lively hood there. It can be cured by getting this checked through by some known priest and then by sorting permission and giving some offerings to the invisible powers. This should be done before shifting to the new premises but can be done even after shifting to the premises.
There is a long list of problems arising due to Sthan Dosh, a few are mentioned below:
- There may be regular problems like ailments in the family members.
- There may be loss in the over all prosperity.
- There is a lack of peace & harmony in the house or business premises.
- There may be accidents in the house as well as business premises.
N.B: It has been noticed that some new factories were established but could not start due the accidents in the factories. After visiting the factories SRI SELVAM SIDDHAR( DR COMMANDER SELVAM) noticed some invisible powers in the premises and found that they were not satisfied and created obstacles in the premises. Those powers were called by SRI SELVAM SIDDHAR and the remedies were done by giving placement, worship and offerings.
When a person does bad or good deeds he is paid according to them by the god SHANI who is a JUDGE and gives justice according to the deeds done by a certain person. He is a friend and even an enemy according to ones deeds. SHANI is reputed to be both, a giver and destroyer. A person who prays to SHANI will be blessed with not only riddance from the problems and worries faced, but a life that one desires.
In Vedic astrology the planet Saturn is called Shanaiswara. In Sanskrit Shanaiswara comes from SANISCHARA, which means, "slow mover". From Shanaiswara we get the word "Shani", which means to ignore, or lose awareness of something. Thus, SHANI represents a loss of awareness, or ignorance. This loss of awareness can also mean the diminishing awareness of the material world of manifestation.
SHANI is a karaka, or indicator, of longevity, misery, sorrow, old age and death, discipline, restriction, responsibility, delays, ambition, leadership and authority, humility, integrity, wisdom born of experience. SHANI also indicates asceticism, denial, non-attachment, spirituality, hard work, organization, reality and time itself.
There is a long list of problems arising due to Shani Dosh, a few are mentioned below:-
- There may be regular problems from Government.
- There may be regular problems from wife, children and neighbors.
- There may be slow down in business.
- There may be loss of property.
- Leprosy is caused by transit of Shani.
A prayer to this Devta, especially on Saturdays, is said to mitigate the hardships one will have to face during these periods. SHANI bestows all benefits to the devotees who pray sincerely to him.
SPECIAL ATHARVA VEDIC RITUALS ARE SUGGESTED BY SWAMIJI HIS HOLINESS SRI SRI SELVAM SIDDHR . REACH SWAMI AT AVTEMPLE@AOL.COM
USA TOLL FREE: 1-800-574 3427